Warehouse Technician - Asheville, NC (Cox)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting returned equipment, cleaning room maintenance, stocking and staging inventory, and inventory maintenance. The Warehouse Technician assists the Warehouse Manager in pulling and loading equipment for delivery in addition to assembly of equipment when necessary.
- Generous bonus program
- 403(b) and Roth retirement plans that offer employee's opportunity to save on pre- and post tax basis. Company match and profit share available.
- Choice of 2 medical plan options
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and long-term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Supplemental Dependent Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent and HealthCare Flexible Spending Accounts
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Company paid bereavement leave and jury duty
- Employee recognition and service awards program
- Direct deposit
- Supplemental Aflac Benefits
- 5 weeks of paid annual leave time is accrued the first year of employment
- EAP Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance
Responsible for helping with various warehouse duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager, this includes, but is not limited to putting up stock, sweeping floors, straightening shelves, assembling equipment, and overall organization of the warehouse.
High School Diploma or equivalency; good communication skills, clean driving record and clean criminal history. Must have a valid driver's license, and be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
Position is labor intensive. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 160 pounds using the appropriate equipment. Drive a delivery van or truck safely, sometimes through hazardous weather conditions.
The employee must pass a physical abilities test and a drug screen.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.