RN $3,000 Sign On Bonus-Greeneville
|Salary Range:||Depending upon Experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services to patients in their home environment or alternative setting according to the organization's policies and procedures. Nursing care will be preventive, rehabilitative, and curative in nature. The nurse will utilize all of the resources available in the agency and community to accomplish the plan of care goals.
- Assesses/analyses patient care needs and establishes mutual goals with the patient and/or caregiver for a comprehensive plan of care including discharge planning.
- Identifies nursing diagnosis/patient care problems and interventions making additions/changes to ensure the patient's problems are comprehensively addressed.
- Coordinates the plan of care to include other disciplines as needed and act as a case manager to ensure integration of care is provided.
- Demonstrates teaching skills and continued competence in performing therapeutic interventions for all levels of complexity in patient care.
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess patient's condition and determine appropriate interventions.
- Instructs patients/caregivers of the safety measures appropriate to care and environment and implements standard precautions for all patients.
- Participates in weekly case conferences as appropriate.
- Recognizes changes in a patient's status and reports appropriately.
Requires one year of hospital nursing experience. Home health experience preferred. Must have a current and valid RN license for the state of TN. This is a Weekend/Baylor position.
**Offering $3,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full Time RN's**