Occupational Therapist- *10,000 Sign-on Bonus*-High Point
|Location:||High Point, NC|
|Salary Range:||Depending upon experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Occupational Therapist is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services to patients in their home environment or alternative setting. Care will be preventive, rehabilitative, and curative in nature. The Occupational Therapist will utilize all of the resources available in the agency and community to accomplish the plan of care goals. |
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus to Full Time Occupational Therapist!!
- Assesses/analyses patient care needs and establishes mutual goals with the patient and/or caregiver for a comprehensive plan of care including discharge planning.
- Identifies rehab appropriate diagnosis/patient care problems and interventions making additions/changes to ensure the patient's problems are comprehensively addressed.
- Coordinates the plan of care to include other disciplines as needed and act as a case manager (in absence of other skilled disciplines) to ensure integration of care is provided.
- Demonstrates teaching skills and continued competence in performing therapeutic interventions for all levels of complexity in patient care.
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess patient's condition and determine appropriate interventions.
- Instructs patients/caregivers of the safety measures appropriate to care and environment and implements standard precautions for all patients.
|Qualifications:||The Occupational Therapist shall possess a degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited or approved school. At least one year of experience within the last five years and preferably one year of community/home health therapy or SNF. Must have a valid Occupational Therapy license from the state in which he/she would be practicing or willing to obtain within 30 days of employment date. |
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.