RN - Part Time
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
- Assesses/analyses patient care needs and establishes mutual goals with the patient and/or caregiver for a comprehensive plan of care including discharge planning.
- Identifies nursing diagnosis/patient care problems and interventions making additions/changes to ensure the patient's problems are comprehensively addressed.
- Coordinates the plan of care to include other disciplines as needed and act as a case manager to ensure integration of care is provided.
- Demonstrates teaching skills and continued competence in performing therapeutic interventions for all levels of complexity in patient care.
- Uses critical thinking skills to assess patient's condition and determine appropriate interventions.
- Instructs patients/caregivers of the safety measures appropriate to care and environment and implements standard precautions for all patients.
- Recognizes changes in a patient's status and reports appropriately.
Requires one year of hospital nursing experience. Home health experience preferred. Must have a current and valid RN license for the state of NC.
***Shift Differential available for evenings***
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.