Driver / Patient Service Technician- Norcross, GA
|Salary Range:||Depends on Experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Patient Service Technician is responsible for delivering medical equipment and supplies to patients in a timely and professional manner and educating patients how to use and maintain their equipment.
Advanced Home Care offers comprehensive and competitive benefits. Full benefits are available to full-time and part-time employees.
- Competative Salary
- Generous bonus program: Advanced Home Care strives to incentives and reward employees for their hard work. In addition to our competitive compensation, Patient Service Technicians are eligible for a premium productivity bonus pay.
- 403(b) and Roth retirement plans that offer employees opportunities to save on a pre- and post-tax basis. Company match and profit share available.
- Medical. Vision and Dental Plans
- Short and long-term disability
- Basic life insurance
- Dependent and health care flexible spending accounts
- Company paid bereavement leave and jury duty
We Also Offer.........
Paid Annual Leave (PAL)
FIVE weeks of PAL time is accrued the first year of employment
Continuing education is important to the development of our employees. Educational assistance is available for continuing education through an accredited university, college or technical school to attain a degree, as well as for continuing education for in-service training, seminars and workshops.
Employee assistance program
Counseling services are available through our voluntary, confidential employee assistance program. Five free face-to-face counseling sessions are available for bereavement, addictions, family and other personal issues.
Wellness plan and incentive program
Employees can earn quarterly prizes and annual cash rewards for healthy lifestyles.
Discounts with area attractions, entertainment and gym memberships
Discounts are available with local gyms, financial services, restaurants, cell phone services, theme parks and other regional services.
- Responsible for checking delivery ticket prior to leaving the warehouse to assure that equipment is clean, in proper working order and quantities are correct, delivery instructions are correct, and required paper work is taken to the patient
- Delivers/Picks up supplies and equipment in a courteous, accurate and timely manner meeting the timely delivery goal for essential agreement.
- Trains and educates patients and caregivers on use of equipment and answers any inquiries they may have about AHC services.
Maintaining Company Vehicle and Issued Equipment/Supplies:
Responsible for maintaining all phone and GPS units; including having it on at all times, keeping battery charged, answering alerts, etc.
Responsible for filling out weekly maintenance reports in a timely and accurate manner and performing routine inspections. Responsible for checking fluid levels as well as tire wear and detailing problems on weekly maintenance reports.
Responsible for maintaining company vehicle inside and out.
Responsible for keeping gas in the truck and properly using gas card at filling station and maintaining assigned gas card.
- Responsible for accident free/injury free practices on a daily basis. Vehicle accidents, incidents and driver alerts are measured as part of the performance evaluation.
Accepts on-call responsibilities and fulfills them in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Prioritizes orders by matter of importance.
Answers and properly responds to all pages and phone calls in accordance with AHC policy and procedure.
Responsible for helping with various warehouse duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager, this includes, but is not limited to putting up stock, sweeping floors, straightening shelves, assembling equipment, and throwing away trash.
Responsible for cleaning equipment when assigned by supervisor or down time allows, following the AHC Branch Maintenance and Cleaning Guidelines.
Helps with pulling equipment for current orders when needed.
Helps unload incoming freight when needed.
Responsible for communicating actual and potential stock shortages or outages to the warehouse manager in a timely manner to assure adequate inventory level.
Responsible for unloading vehicle upon return to warehouse and returning equipment to the proper location
High School Diploma or equivalency; good communication skills, clean driving record and clean criminal history. Must have a valid driver's license, and be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle. General labor or commercial driving or 1 - 2 years of HME delivery driving required. Successful completion of Advanced Home Care's Driver Training Program.
ESSENTIAL WORK FUNCTIONS:The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 160 pounds. Must be able to stretch, bend, stoop and crouch and perform moderate to heavy physical labor while moving equipment, materials and supplies. The employee is occasionally required to climb stairs and maneuver heavy equipment through tight spaces to access a patient's residence.
Normal work days will be Thursday - Monday. Thursday, Friday and Monday work hours 10:00 - 6:30. Saturday - Sunday work hours 9:00 - 5:00. Work day begins in Norcross, Georgia.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.